RULES & REGULATIONS
Total value of all prizes is $58,239
A maximum of 11,647 tickets are available for purchase.
Ticket prices are: $25 CAD each, 5 tickets for $100 or 20 tickets for $250 CAD.
- Valid ticket is receipt and proof of purchase.
- Only valid tickets are eligible for the draw.
Tax receipts cannot be issued for ticket purchases.
Ticket purchasers must be located in the province of Ontario at time of purchase.
Purchasers must be at least 18 years of age.
Tickets cannot be purchased for or in the name of persons less than 18 years of age.
The following persons, and family residing in the same household, are not eligible to purchase tickets:
• Staff of the Pembroke Regional Hospital Foundation
• Pembroke Regional Hospital Foundation Board
• Pembroke Regional Hospital Board
• Pembroke Regional Hospital Senior Leadership Team
• Management of Dick Plummer Marine
- The three early-bird draw prizes are valued at $3,000 each.
The first early-bird will be Apr 27, 2023 at 12 pm. The deadline to purchase tickets in order to be included in the first early-bird draw is 11:30 am on Apr 27, 2023. The second early-bird will be May 18, 2023 at 12 pm. The deadline to purchase tickets in order to be included in the second early-bird draw is 11:30 am on May 18, 2023. The third early-bird will be June 8, 2023 at 12 pm. The deadline to purchase tickets in order to be included in the third early-bird draw is 11:30 am on June 8, 2023.
Main draw prize is a 2023 Princecraft Pontoon Boat valued at $49,239 MSRP or $40,000 cash (to be paid by cheque)!
Main draw occurs at 12PM on June 22, 2023 at 705 Mackay St, Pembroke, ON K8A 1G8. The deadline to purchase tickets, in order to be included in the main draw, is 11:30am on June 22, 2023.
- List of Prizes:
- 1 Early Bird – Outdoor Package $3,000 value
- 2 Early Bird – Apple Package $3,000 value
- 3 Early Bird – The Brick Shopping Spree $3000 value
- Grand Prize – Pontoon Boat $49,239 or $40,000 cash prize (paid by cheque)
Total maximum prize value = $58,239
All valid tickets included in the early-bird prize draw, including the early-bird winning ticket, will be included in the main draw.
Winning ticket number, and name and place of residence of the winner(s) will be recorded and announced immediately after each draw through the event website.
Lottery winners will be notified by a Pembroke Regional Hospital Foundation representative. Such notification will include information about the prize claim procedure.
Winning ticket number and name of winner will be broadcast by the Pembroke Regional Hospital Foundation for the SPRING LOTTO FOR HEALTHCARE.
Early-bird draw prizes can be picked up at the Pembroke Regional Hospital Foundation or arrangements will be made to pick up at the prize providers' business.
Main draw prize (Boat) is awarded on an unconditional ownership basis inclusive of all taxes, freight charges, pre-delivery inspection (PDI) costs and dealer fees.
- Winner of the main prize must take delivery of boat as awarded and is responsible for licensing and insurance from the time of delivery/ownership. Delivery of the boat is P.O.D., Pembroke, Ontario.
- Visit prhfoundation.com or www.autolotto.ca for list of winners.
- Direct all enquiries to 613-732-2811 x 7408 or email@example.com.
- In these Rules and Regulations, and in all electronic or printed material related to this lottery:
a) “AGCO” means the Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario;
b) “SPRING LOTTO FOR HEALTHCARE” means the AGCO approved electronic lottery system designed by Canadian Bank Note and operated by the Pembroke Regional Hospital Foundation for the conduct of this lottery;
c) “Dashboard” means the Dashboard component of the computer-controlled system designed by Canadian Bank Note for the conduct of this lottery;
d) “Draw” means the random selection of a winning ticket number by the Pembroke Regional Hospital Foundation through the Spring Lotto For Healthcare system;
e) “Player” means a person who is eligible to participate in this lottery in accordance with the Rules and Regulations;
f) “Prize” means the consideration or item identified by the Pembroke Regional Hospital Foundation that is provided to the winner of a draw in return for the purchase of a valid ticket;
g) “Ticket Number” means a unique numerical sequence randomly issued by the SPRING LOTTO FOR HEALTHCARE as set out on a Valid Ticket;
h) “Valid Ticket” means SPRING LOTTO FOR HEALTHCARE ticket issued by the Pembroke Regional Hospital Foundation that is not void;
i) “Winner” means the person who is the bearer of a winning ticket and who satisfies all conditions established by the Club to claim the prize;
j) “Winning Number” means the number of a valid ticket selected as the winner during a draw;
k) “Winning Ticket” means a valid ticket that bears a ticket number matching the winning number of a draw.
- These Rules and Regulations are effective as of April 21, 2023.
- Please play responsibly. Ontario Problem Gambling Hotline (866) 531-2600 or visit ConnexOntario.ca.
- The 50|50 lottery will take place from April 13, 2023 at 10am – June 22, 2023 at 11:30am.
- All tickets will only be sold to people who are 18 years of age or older.
- Tickets are $10 for 5 tickets, $25 for 25 tickets, $50 for 200 tickets.
- Grand Prize draw will take place on June 22, 2023 at 11:30am and the winner will be announced live on the Pembroke Regional Hospital Foundation’s Facebook page at 12pm.
- Tickets will be sold using electronic raffle system supplied by BUMP – Canadian Bank Note in conjunction with the Spring Lotto for Healthcare.
- Purchasers must be in the province of Ontario at the time of purchase.
- After purchasing ticket, purchasers will receive a receipt with their 50/50 registered numbers from a Random Selection System. No specific numbers can be given as numbers are generated randomly.
- The winning ticket number will be selected by a Random Number Generation (RNG) system from all raffle numbers sold for the draw for that event.
- The prize amount of the 50/50 will be available on our website at www.springlotto.ca
- The winning number will be announced on our website at www.springlotto.ca with links to our social media.
Only ticket purchasers of Spring Lotto for Healthcare 2023 are able to purchase 50/50 tickets as an add-on to their Spring Lotto ticket purchase.
Winner will be contacted by phone following the draw. The winning ticket may then be brought to 705 Mackay Street Pembroke ON at an agreed upon time for ticket verification. The winner will then be paid by cheque for the amount posted (50% of total ticket sales). Winners must have the original winning ticket and no copies. All payments will be made by cheque.
The winning ticket holder has 6 months in which to claim their prize from the date of the draw their ticket was purchase for.
- The winner must provide his/her name, address and phone number with picture identification for our report sheet.
The winner’s name and ticket # will be posted on our social media, our website www.prhfoundation.com as well as the lottery website www.springlotto.ca
In the event that no winner comes forward, the winning stub will be kept in a safety deposit box and held for 6 months. After that time period has elapsed the prize will be donated to a charity other than Pembroke Regional Hospital Foundation, with the approval of the Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario (AGCO).
The above set of rules will be posted on the ticket sale website www.springlotto.ca as an add on purchase available to Spring Lotto ticket purchasers only.
- In order to purchase a ticket in the Raffle, you must supply us with certain personal information (such as name, home address details, date of birth, payment card details and e-mail address). Certain information (NTD: name, home address details, date of birth, and e-mail address) may be shared with BUMP – Canadian Bank Note in order to process your request to purchase a raffle ticket. By purchasing a ticket, you consent to us sharing this information with BUMP.
Ontario Problem Gaming Helpline (1- 888 – 230 – 3505)
Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario Main Draw LL #1305221 | 50|50 Draw LL #1304407